“MY life isn’t all that interesting. Nobody wants to read MY story.”
Mark Twain once said. “There is no such thing as an uninteresting life.”
Stories—YOURS included—are powerful.
- Record and celebrate history
- Confer and confirm love
- Pass on values, traditions, and culture
- Bestow knowledge and wisdom
- Teach hard-learned life lessons
- Offer advice and guidance
- Create a sense of longing, loyalty, and pride
- Document medical histories
- Point out connections between seemingly haphazard events
- Preserve philanthropic traditions
- Build and sustain meaningful relationship
- Give meaning to the human experience
- Guarantee a lasting legacy.
I hate to say, “I told you so.” But I did.